Finding the perfect humorous quote can be challenging and time consuming, even if you’re the best Googler out there. February 13th: Desperation Day.”
o About.com Quotes: From Oscar Wilde to Henry Kissinger, check out this definitive list for funny quotes from famous people.
o Currentcatolog.com: Variety is the spice of life! This site offers links to a wide variety of humorous cards and funny Valentine’s Day quotes.. “I don’t understand why Cupid was chosen to represent Valentine’s Day. Whether you’re spending Valentines Day proudly declaring your singlehood (and later Google-stalking your ex while inhaling a box of chocolates) or cuddling with your sweetheart, funny Valentines Day sayings are the perfect way to let the special people in your life know just how much they mean to you.
These are just a few of the Valentine’s Day quotes that you can use that will make anyone smile and love waiting for the cards you send.
Where to find funny Valentines Day quote ideas for your cards:
5. Unknown – “February 14th: Valentine’s Day. Between the sappy displays of affection, over-commercialization and for some people, depression, that comes with the day, Valentine’s Day provides plenty of fodder for comedians. Between stuffed animals, bouquets of long stem roses, and the huge assortment of chocolate filled boxes, finding a meaningful Valentine’s Day gift amid all the holiday clichés is a veritable minefield. “Happy early Valentines Day to someone who should already be planning the greatest night of my life.” – Someecards.com
Valentine’s Day: whether you’re single or in a relationship, this holiday is synonymous with over-the-top displays of affection. When I think about romance, the last thing on my mind is a short, chubby toddler coming at me with a weapon.” – Unknown
2. “Today is Valentine’s Day, or as men like to call it, Extortion Day.” – Jay Leno
o Huffington Post Comedy: Funny Valentines Day quotes by comedians like Jay Leno, Jon Stewart and David Letterman: borrow from the best!
Top five funny Valentines Day quotes
4. We’ve done the hard work for you, compiling a list of our favorite destinations for funny quotes:
o Café Mom: Stuck in the doghouse on Valentine’s Day? Whether you just had a big argument with your love or blew all your money at guy’s card night, this site has the perfect funny quote to get you out of the doghouse.
1. And unfortunately, even greeting cards aren’t a safe bet. You can steal your favorite funny quote after browsing the different e-cards for inspiration!
Scribbling your card out last minute from one of your greeting card value packs? You’re in luck: here are our top five favorite funny quotes:
3. Laurence J. With all the sappy messages in Valentine’s cards, even the most genuine feelings can come off as insincere.
This year, add funny Valentine’s Day quotes to your card and let a little humor do the talking. Peter – “It’s better to have loved and lost than to do forty pounds of laundry a week.”
o Someecards.com: Your go-to destination for witty, sarcastic and colorful quotes