Don’t stick around at a cold craps table. First, you’re dropping probably 20-50 bucks in the time you wait for the waitress to return. Don’t play if you’ve been drinking. But, dealers are trained to make you have fun and have a good time – and to make sure you keep spending money. Better yet, look up strategies on games like blackjack and roulette before going (You’ll find a great interactive one here for online blackjack).
3. Don’t ever believe the drinks are free. Gambling is like any other sport – best done when sober, possibly dangerous when not.
2. Don’t play without your player’s card. Read on for a list of the top ten things you should never do at an offline casino:
4. Call it superstition, call it whatever you like, but I’ve tried various craps strategies and the only sure fire thing I’ve seen happen every time I’ve played is that when the table goes “cold” (a term used to mean it starts losing a lot), it stays cold. Remember that almost all Casino’s have players cards which keep track of how much you gamble. House rules are the rules the casino has to play by (such as you should never split Kings in blackjack) and they’ve spent thousands of dollars deciding what gives them the best edge. Nothing brings a fanny pack back in style faster than sitting in front of a slot machine looking for somewhere to stick your purse.
5. They may offer you “friendly advice” – but before you take any of it, ask them what the “house” would do in the same situation. If you’re a woman, never carry a purse. By far, some of the biggest losses I’ve seen (and incurred myself) were after the player had downed a few drinks. contribute to gaining points, but even smaller gamblers can usually score a “free” lunch after a weekend of gambling (see #1).
1. But, I soon found the thrill. I’m by no means a gambling addict, but I have come to love the “sport” and I’ve learn a bit about playing in a Casino along the way. So, a house rule is usually a good one. 6. If a craps table has a hot run and a few sevens in a row come out afterwards, pick up your chips and find a new table or grab some lunch.
If you’re a regular at casinos or are planning your first trip, check out this list of the top six things you should never do at an offline casino.
. Granted, the casinos aren’t supposed to allow obviously intoxicated customers play – but your definition or drunk and they’re definition of “obviously intoxicated” may not be the same. Don’t listen to the dealer in most cases unless he precedes his statement with “house rules”. The first time I ever went to a casino, the whole thing seemed a little intimidating. Then add her tip, usually a dollar, or she won’t be returning to see if you need a refill any time soon.
I never thought gambling could be so fun. A variation of things such as money spent per hand, time spent gambling throughout a day, etc